Tuesday 5 June 2012

A Molecular Evolution Glossary

After my earlier Outgroup/outlier, I have made a brief Molecular Evolution Glossary that I made for some of my lectures available. It was made predominantly so that the students knew what I was meant by various terms in the lectures - Outgroup is in there, so I'm not sure how much they used it! - but it might be of use to someone beyond my students. If so, feel free to use it - hopefully it can save someone else the effort of putting together something similar. Please let me know if you spot anything obviously wrong or confusing (or missing) and I'll try to update it from time to time. (I'm sure I have a few terms to add from other glossaries that I've assembled over the years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Unless you're a spammer, in which case please stop - I am only going to delete it. You are just wasting your time and mine.)